About Tata Solar Panel
Tata Solar power is one of the oldest and renowned brands to manufacture solar panels in India. It envisions to become a responsible solar power company while delivering sustainable value to its customers. Tata Solar power is a trusted solar panel brand in India that executes safety and works on setting a benchmark in quality, cost and time. Being an early adopter of technology, Tata solar panel price in India is easy on pocket that makes it more affordable for the consumers to adopt a clean and green lifestyle.
Tata Solar Panel has an experience of more than 25 years in making the power of solar energy accessible in the country. It is known for following high standards of quality and management globally. Moreover, Tata solar panel price in India is considered reasonable by many customers.
Tata Solar Panel Price
With an aim to lead the way towards sustainable energy solutions, Tata solar panel price in India is unbelievable. It starts from Rs. 28 per watt for 330 watts to Rs. 42 per watt for 100-watt 12 V solar panel.
Tata Solar Panel Price List 2020
|Solar Panel Model||Selling Price||Price per watt|
|330W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 9240||Rs. 28/w|
|315W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 9135||Rs. 29/w|
|300W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 8700||Rs. 29/w|
|288W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 8352||Rs. 29/w|
|265W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 7685||Rs. 29/w|
|250W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 7250||Rs. 29/w|
|200W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 7800||Rs. 39/w|
|160W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 6720||Rs. 42/w|
|150W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 6600||Rs. 44/w|
|100W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 4400||Rs. 44/w|
|50W Tata Solar Panel||₹ 2200||Rs. 44/w|
- Tata Solar Panel price is negotiable.
- Safety is the core in each panel.
- Special discounts on bulk orders is available.
- Dealers and retailers get the best price.
- Solar panels are extremely reliable as per weather conditions.
- Incredible track record in ensuring life time maintenance.
Features of Tata solar panel
- Tata Solar panels result in noticeable impact on the environment.
- Exceptional power backups and warranty
- Reduced energy cost with deployment of renewable technology.
- Regular monitoring and cleaning of panels.
- Helpful for businesses in becoming environmentally responsible.
- Adheres to International standards of safety.
Advantages of Tata Solar Panel
Tata Power is one of the biggest bankable solar panel manufacturer in India from 25 years and backed by $100B 149 years old Tata group.
- The cost of investment in Tata solar panels can easily be recovered in less than 18 months.
- Power cuts and diverse energy needs can easily be managed.
- From low to high, meet all sorts of energy requirements.
- Reduces the dependency on utility grids.
- Reduces damage causing to the planet.
- Cleaner, faster and cost-effective alternative to energy solutions.