About Su-Kam Solar Panel
Su-Kam is one of the leading solar retail brands in India established in 1988. It is a top ranked solar panel company for residential purposes. Known for a strong product portfolio, Su-Kam offers solar panels, solar grid tied and off-grid inverters, solar charge controllers and solar power conditioning units. It brings latest technology solutions for businesses, homes, institutions and industries.
Su-Kam manufactures solar panels with best quality silicon cells. It offers outstanding performance during uncertain weather conditions. With presence across 90 countries globally, the company has filed over 100 patents for their product range. The Su-Kam solar panel price per watt is reasonable, considering the features and performance that the brand offers.
Su-Kam Solar Panel Price
Su-Kam is well- known for manufacturing affordable and best quality solar panels in India. The use A-grade cells to manufacture solar panels that are shock-resistant with thick iron glass technology. Su-kam Solar panel price is value for money as it offers 25 years’ onsite performance warranty for better efficiency and convenience of the customers.
Su-Kam Solar Panel Price List 2020
|Price List of Su-Kam Solar Panel|
|Sukam 335W Solar Panel||Rs.10,385||Rs. 31|
|Sukam 325W Solar Panel||Rs.10,075||Rs. 31|
|Sukam 270W Solar Panel||Rs.8,370||Rs. 31|
|Sukam 200W Solar Panel||Rs.6,200||Rs. 31|
|Sukam 200W Solar Panel||Rs.7,000||Rs. 35|
|Sukam 160W Solar Panel||Rs.5,600||Rs. 35|
|Sukam 100W Solar Panel||Rs.3,800||Rs. 38|
|Sukam 75W Solar Panel||Rs.3,000||Rs. 40|
|Sukam 60W Solar Panel||Rs.2,700||Rs. 45|
|Sukam 40W Solar Panel||Rs.1,800||Rs. 45|
- All prices are negotiable.
- Above prices are for solar panel only.
- Special discount for bulk quantity, dealer and re-seller.
- Leading edge solar panel manufactured in India.
- Panel reliability under extreme weather conditions.
- Great peace of mind guaranteed by Tata power solar.
FEATURES OF SUKAM SOLAR PANEL
- Su-kam solar panels are made of long lasting reliable solar cells.
- Made with think iron glass to ensure shock resistance
- Anodized aluminium frames
- High grade solar cells are used to build solar panels for best performance in extreme weather conditions
- Performance excellent in cutting down on solar wastage
- Certified by IEC and TUV and qualifies for subsidy
ADVANTAGES OF SUKAM SOLAR PANEL
- Extensive network of team for best on-site performance warranty
- Offers degradation rate of 0.75% per year which is comparatively lower than other brands
- Manufactured with toughened glass to ensure longevity
- Easier to maintain and clean
- Installed with 100% accuracy for high performance
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities backed by a strong R & D team to ensure higher energy efficiency